The Breen Track Club (BTC) was established in 2010 by a group of passionate runners, parents of runners, and coaches in Oakland County. The BTC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization offering youth and high-school track and cross country training, competition and camaraderie. All members of the BTC participate and race as part of a team in a friendly, competitive and team-oriented environment. Athletes of all abilities and levels are welcome and invited to participate.
The mission of the Breen Track Club is to maximize opportunities for training and competition in the sports of track and cross country in a fun, positive, team-oriented environment.
- Foster participation in middle school and high school track and field and cross country.
- Promote the advancement of competition in the metro-Detroit area
- Provide a positive and healthy environment for all member athletes and their parents.
- Share a passion for the sport of running and create lifelong athletes
- Encourage and cultivate a spirit of shared effort and accomplishment among members.